Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Needed Blast from the Past

Reunited, and it Feels So Good!

Funny how we can 'know' something and just lose it
somewhere along the way.

This was written pretty soon after losing both my best friend Todd, my teacher and
friend John, and my grandmother Grace.

Maybe it was more 'striving for' than 'feeling.' Nonetheless....

No title for it...hope you enjoy.

******************************************************************************
With whatever comes or goes this way,
Allow me to face it in one way;

Without expectations to mire me down,
Vindictive thoughts that bring my frown...

Let me have faith or hope
Whatever they mean to me...

And let me see...
It doesn't have to be perfect,
It just has to be.



Rob Sayre
March 21, 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...