Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve...or any fresh start



"The heart may freeze
or it can burn
The pain will ease
if I can learn


There is no future
There is no past
Thank God this moment's
not the last


There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret--
or life is yours to miss.


No other road
No other way
No day but today


There's only yes
Only tonight
We must let go
To know what is alright


No other course
No other way
No day but today


I can't control
My destiny
I trust my soul
My only hope
is just to be


There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear


No other path
No other way
No day but today"
-(RENT, "No Day But Today")


Go easy..... This, too, shall pass.


Today is a miracle waiting for us to implement it
and experience it.


Happiness is Choice....not Chance.
Claim yours at any point....but remember,
you may have to fight for it.

No one can truly keep you from it but you.


Peace...
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...