Monday, February 28, 2011

Jackpot!

Swag City, Baby!

I hit Tallahassee on Saturday to volunteer for a booth for PFLAG
(http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=194&srcid=-2) and the
first ever Tallahassee LGBT Business Expo! It was a beautiful day,
a great showing, and a lot of fun!

The Dee-Jay played all the songs that have been sung on GLEE and
there were some really cool and innovative businesses. Everyone
had some great marketing strategies!

There were gift bags at the door, goodies at every table, I won a
stylin' golf bag as a door prize, I gots me a free massage which was
HEAVEN!, and I made a lot of cool business contacts for digital
media art and cooperative politicking!

Looking forward to some hook-ups with the new people and
learning some new things. Even had a visit from a few of my fave
PFLAG members who sat with me!

Now if only the fitness guy had been giving free massages!......

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...