Saturday, April 23, 2011

When the time comes


Words no longer will suffice; the time for
action is upon me.

There's no guarantee on anything, and
the end is coming for all of us.

Risk and sacrifice are a normal part
of life, if we are truly living. I can no
longer stay 'safe' while my soul is
languishing.

I choose to see connection.
I choose to be provided for by the Universe.
I choose to find all which I need, within and without.

But it isn't here, and I have known that for a very long time.

Seeking is no longer internal and passive.
It extends into my world around me, and
I allow the mystery to expand.

Let the adventure begin. See ya in the next world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...