Saturday, March 10, 2012

Slight Glitch: Putting an End to Horseshit

The Assholes of today, however, are defiant and bold;
relishing their douchy assholish nature, and even brashly,
aggressively reveling in it. "Too bad for you." They just
don't care.

Here's what I know, as regards a minor quagmire and
slightly annoying issue with repeat trespassers on my
property, and the sheriff department's reluctance to
take action;

I don't run from anything.

I don't alter my life or lifestyle to accommodate others.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

I don't intend to get worked up.

I've done all the peace-making and ignoring I intend to.

I know who you are, including little "Q & H" Tyler, et al,
and I am not impressed.

You are not the only ones in town with guns.

When you come onto my property, you forego the right
to be considered as anything other than a problem.

And I guarantee you that I know how to deal with problems.

I'm sorry you all don't have anything better to do than get 
drunk and seek out trouble by attempting to harass other
people. But I'm through overlooking it.

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...