Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lady Justice got more problems than the eyes



They say Justice is blind, but I'm damned certain the bitch is
deaf, dumb, blind, lacking in personal grooming, and probably
has a few other issues to boot.

After all, Justice is only as sound as those pursuing it, right?

Our society is only of as sufficient character and pride as
those who represent it, including members of the public
who serve as Jurors and Grand Jurors.

I had cause to see just where the mindset of my fellow
citizens was this week. What the quality of elected
representatives and officials were. What the status of
our court system is.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Everybody wants freedom, but nobody wants to sacrifice.

We certainly deserve what we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...