Sunday, January 22, 2012

Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words


If you're a Christian--a real and true and devoted
and "Living It" example of Christ--SUPER!


More power to ya.


But I will continue to battle against the demonic
forces of so-called-Christians who have wrapped
themselves up in the term (and basically use it to
say "I'm an asshole but I want to get away with it,
so I'll say Jesus is behind me and I'll be an unstopp-
able juggernaut, doing NONE of the things he
taught or reasoned!")


Write the Rick Perrys of the world; show THEM
your scorn. I did NOT lump the real and the fake
together; THEY do it when they label themselves
believers in Christ, and live in a manner which
disgraces themselves and the ideal of Jesus.

Distance yourself from them, but don't cry to me
about it.

You can't have it both ways.
Thanks, that is all.

*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ineffectiveness of Fences in Modern America, Pt 1

 I grew up in an isolated, semi-rural smaller town on the outskirts of Tampa. Access to the Big City, but not a lot of influence in my  dail...